Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pretty Princesses


At the last minute I decided to take the older two kids to Disney on Ice.  I started to get mom guilt on Sunday afternoon.  I'm realizing how fast time goes by and she won't find princesses magical forever.  Quick decision, we're going.

 They were having fun just waiting.  
Then Sierra showed up.
 The instantly became "best friends."
It was so cute to see Lillian play with a girl and be "girly."

Josiah kept himself busy playing on the iPod while waiting.
 Lillian's never known a stranger.  She wanted to sit on Sierra's mom's lap.

The show was fun.  Wish we had better seat, but what do you expect when you buy at the last minute. I got teary eyed a few times... ok maybe they were actually coming down my face.  I can't help but get emotional when I do things with my kids that I remember doing myself.  That and I was happy the Ryder Flynn and Rapunzel lived happily ever after.

I was the mean mom who didn't let them have the $20 light things, $15 cotton candy, or the $12 snow cones.  I did let them enjoy some peanut butter crackers out of my purse though.  oops, I forgot those made you thirsty.  suck spit kids.
They thought I was the best mom ever when I let them share a $1.29 Jr. shake from Arby's. It was awesome just to have 2 straws in the same cup!
I needed to take Lillian over to meet the new neighbor, Cujo. 
Her face says it all.

2 comments:

Weewa said...

Too cute ! What a fun time Lillian had. Need I say more about she needs her very own dog.....or maybe a cat ?

Jenn said...

Ha ha!!! Glad I'm not the only cheapskate in the family.