Sunday, January 22, 2012

Straggles vs Piggies

I think Cora might potentially be in the lead for the Kissel kids hair growth rate.  We'll note the obvious first: she doesn't have that much to start with, but at the same rate the two other kids didn't get there first hair cuts until they were 2.  (although, there were many some to say they needed them sooner) I just know that once they get those big kid haircuts they no longer look like babies and well this one I'm trying to keep a baby as long as possible.

Enjoy Little Miss Cora's hair!
 How can you not love the "straggles"
 It was so cute to look over at this.

 Cora's new hobby is fun... climbing.  
She loves to climb on the kitchen table, just don't panic and run to get her.
She loves to climb onto Daddy's chair, she's big stuff.
... the computer chair, changing table, couch.
Now she's found my desk.  What a mess, but she sure does love it.

Now what you all have been waiting for...
 Piggies!
 She actually left them in all day! 
The clip lasted for about 3 minutes.
 As you can see, her personality is really starting to come out... and her teeth.
Now, that's my sweet girl.

Have a great day!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Did anyone notice Cora's hands in the lotion pictures. She's turned color like this since she was born. I mentioned to Dr. long time ago. I thought she'd outgrown this by now. Should I be concerned?

Christine said...

Ahhh....piggys and teeth...how sweet she is. That is so cute that Miss Lillian is putting lotion on Cora:)I'll miss them this week.

Teresa Smith said...

Awww! Love the pig tails!!!

The Oliver Family said...

Her hair is precious!!! Owen's skin used to turn dark like that too! It was his legs mostly. My doctor said it was decreased blood flow just because he was cold. It happened a lot when we had the AC running in the summer and he was in a onesie.

Jessica said...

Teresa & Breck- Thank you! It will be awhile before I do them again. They made her a wild woman!

Emily said...

So precious! I love the lotion pictures! Just looking at that picture of Lillian's wet hair and naked body makes me cold! haha!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are insanely cute ! I couldn't help notice how much Cora looks like Grant in one of them. Oh by the way those two girls are going to make a great team...lookout Jojo !
xo Mom

Weewa said...

These pictures are insanely cute ! I couldn't help notice how much Cora looks like Grant in one of them. Oh by the way those two girls are going to make a great team...lookout Jojo !