Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas 2011

We had a really great Christmas this year.  We were busy, but not too busy.  That was a first.  I have to say that I really loved Christmas being on a Sunday this year.  It felt really good to have to wake the kids up open presents and then go to church.  Granted I didn't have any extra days off of work, but I don't really need those anyway.

Santa brought Josiah, Tommy- the white, mighty morphine power ranger, 1993.  He was told that elves still made him.  Thanks Santa at the ISM... and ebay.  In the other hand was Megazord.  The other must of the year.  
Cora was more interested in her morning bottle.  We unleashed the other kids to do her opening.
Lillian received, Kimberly- power ranger, yada- yada.  Josiah saw it and said that he wanted Lillian to have that for Christmas.  Seemed like a good choice considering the only things she'd put on her list was: poop, a fan, and a light bulb. I should've had santa deliver those... 
Still going at it, but in a different location.
Christmas at my mom's.
Her cute new "fish face" she's been making.
Boy oh boy do I love my boys!
The girls playing on an old toy.

Josiah was just laying there staring at the tree.

me: What are you looking at?
Jo: nothing, I don't like my toys.
me: what?
Jo: I don't like my toys...

I think that might be worse than him telling
 Aunt Jenni that he wanted to put her gift in the trash last year.
In my ungrateful brats defense...
He did tell me that he didn't feel good and wanted to go lay down.
Then when we talked about it he said all he wanted to do was open his toys.
oops... mommy didn't know he'd take it so literal when I told him he couldn't open them.
I just wanted to get the wrapping paper picked up.

I hope you all had a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Let's see what 2012 has for us!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm so happy we got to spend Christmas with you this year and Jojo didn't want to throw his present from me in the trash even if he didn't like it. I'm loving every minute with these guys. It's going to be hard to leave.

PS I finally logged into reader caught up on all your posts (you are hilarious!) but considering mom's internet is slower than cussing molasses and it's late (again) I can only comment on this one. BUT I enjoyed every single one! Love you!

Christine said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. Glad Santa was still able to make power rangers.