Monday, February 6, 2012

Stopping time

Josiah can stop now... stop growing up, stop getting bigger, stop getting smarter.
He is so much fun right now!  My heart melts for him.  He is so sweet & affectionate.  Everyday he tells me something that makes me want to stop time.  
"Mommy, I don't want to be 5 so that you will still be able to hold me."
"Mommy, I'm so glad you are home.  I missed you so much."
"Mommy, I don't want to be 95 so that you'll still be my mommy."
"Mommy, I love you"




Few tidbits...
He certain Santa is bringing him a baby brother for Christmas this year (denied)
He misses when Cora was a little teeny tiny baby.
His favorite number is 45.
He talks about numbers about 75839275983274982749823 times a day.
His sisters are his best friends.
He tattles every chances he gets.
He loves the iPod, Legos, and the wii.
He weighs 37.5 lbs.
He really wants to play football in the fall. (undecided, he'll play with 2nd graders)
He loves French toast.
He wants to be able to read now.
He likes making up his own songs. (yes, I'm recording some of them)
He's still afraid of thunder.
&
 He can't wait to go to Kindergarden next year.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Yes, please stop time for that handsome boy. He was talking about number 45 last week. Can't wait for Thursday for my hugs from little people.

Weewa said...

He sure is a sweetheart. I love the age he is at too. Today he was telling me how much he loved me in numbers and I would say a number
back to him. He wanted to know if his number was bigger, so cute. Please make sure to tell him Weewa is 45. ;)

Jenn said...

I have tears in my eyes. He is just too precious for words. I love him so much!