Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July

We hope everyone enjoyed their holiday. We had a busy afternoon celebrating Grant's Dad and Alma's Wedding Reception. It was fun. Too bad it rained the whole day. I forgot my camera at home so i wasn't able to get any pictures. Josiah ate a lot of cake. That's actually an understatement. I gave him a piece, then I saw him get two more pieces with other people. After hat he kept helping himself to the icing that was within his reach. His poop looked like blue icing straight off the cake this morning. Lillian was throwing the clothes out of Jojo's drawer. I love it that's she's starting to be naughty some. They were actually sitting there and playing well with each other. Josiah has been extemely rough with her lately. Today he had a box with two canisters of formula in it. She was crawling so he held the box directly over her head and let go! It hit her square on, but for some reason she didn't let out a peep. She's a tough little cookie. This was few weeks ago while my mom and I were in petsmart. She said you better move that canopy back so he can breath. I thought it was just barely resting on his head. I pushed it back and his head went with it. He was really lodged in there. Also, this is my new stroller that I'm in love with. The kids really like riding in it. Especially Lillian (if you can't tell), she did not like the tandem one where she had to sit in the back.

No comments: