Sunday, July 19, 2009

We received a fun package in the mail this week. My sister had mailed Lillian this adorable bathing suit, Josiah a hose sprayer nozzle for kids (he thinks it's a gun), and Noah drew a great John Deere card for Jojo. Josiah has been sick since Friday with a fever. I think he might have a sore throat since he hasn't been talking. The kid normally talks from before he gets out of bed until bedtime. It would be a nice break if I wasn't so sad for him. We had to go swimming that night just so that I could put it on her.
I barely caught this in time. She had crawled up the stool by herself. Yes, that one foot is off and she fell the half second after I snapped the shot. Actually, I think she was in the process of falling when I was taking the picture, but I really wanted the picture. bad mom. hehe Luckily, she still has a rubber head and just kept going.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww I knew she'd look adorable!!! Thanks for posting a picture. I want to see one of Jojo wreaking havoc with his spray nozzle!!!

Wanda said...

You two "girls" look sweet. In fact you both are sweet.