Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dinner anyone?

Last night after dinner I looked behind me to see Josiah on his hands and knees drinking out of Sadie's water bowl. I then went into my bedroom to change and thought, "hmm...sister's being awful quiet." I went into the kitchen and there she was munching on my dinner out of the trash. She was so proud of herself. Have I ever mentioned how much this girl like to eat?! I guess we don't need Sadie around. I'll just leave her bowl and the trash out and let the kids fend for themselves. hehe
Just an afterthought... Maybe she was up last night for 3 hours because she had a tummy ache from eating this (or maybe the 3 chicken nuggets and squash the babysitter gave her).
If only I could think that clearly at 3 am.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL!!! ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! So funny!!!