Friday, June 26, 2009

June Heat

Happy Father's Day! I know I'm almost a week late. Grant and I were talking and I said, "I can't believe this is your second FD." In Grant fashion he says, "Did you do the math?" Well, I guess this is actually his third Father's day. He is such a great Daddy.
Elias and his family came over to go swimming this week. I have quite a few pictures posted because I couldn't pick a favorite. Pre-swim in their swim diapers. Jojo giving Elias a hug. Look at how cute Elias's face is!
Jojo has become very brave of jumping off the edge.
He says, 1...2...7 !
How cute is this?
Todd was wore out from catching the boys. Elias was being silly and saying, "Eat Water." It's fun to see how they are developing humor.
Uncle Todd and Lillian.
Lillian ready for a swim.

No comments: