Monday, July 6, 2009

The Tale of Two Heads

I don't have any pictures to go with this post... because pictures wouldn't do it justice. I have to share his quick story... While we were at Grandma Star's this weekend Jojo, Katherine (zach's g-friend), and I were sitting around. Josiah put his hands on the sides of his head and starts pushing up. He says, " It won't come off!" what won't come off? "My head"...pulling "it's stuck"... why is it stuck? " It's too big!!" It was hilarious. He was actually getting agitated because his head wouldn't come off of his body. Yesterday, he tried to take my head off and is still wrestling with trying to get his head to come off. Wow, this is definitely going in his journal. Also, Grant and I keep saying that we need to lower Lillian's crib. Well... today while I was vacuuming and she was "napping". She took a spill. I noticed her door was open with Josiah inside and she was crawling past her toy box. Talk about a pitiful site and feeling guilty. She wasn't crying that hard, no more than when Jojo throws objects on her. I think she might have landed on the top of her head, but it wasn't conclusive. Thanks goes out to Jacob for lowering the crib tonight. She won't have to nap in Jojo's room tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I am SERIOUSLY LAUGHING my "head off"!