Monday, May 14, 2012

A single text

This is the only text Grant sent one day when I was at a garage sale.... 
The picture says it all, almost, except for two things: Who's hair is it? and How bad is the damage? 

Well I figured it could've gone two ways.  Lillian was being "creative" on herself or Lillian wanted to try scissors out on her brother's new long do (which he loves). 

Verdict: Yes, it was Lillian and it was on her own hair.

Luckily I had put a style in using 6 different ponytail holders in... 2 days ago.


 She snipped right in front of (luckily) the rubber band on the left side (look to the right side of picture).
It gave her some layers on the side with a side swept bang (there are some random short pieces in her bangs also).  
as I've told everyone BEST CASE SCENARIO!

I think we will be back to Lillian's signature crazy hair for a while until we can get some of the shorter stuff long enough to pull back.

Lillian, oh, Lillian.

I don't remember what this was about.

3 comments:

Teresa Smith said...

Holy cow! I would have been scared to come home to see the damage. At least it wasn't too bad! :)

Jessica said...

Teresa, I was expecting the worse. The worse thing was that it was on prom day at the salon and I usually avoid being around the there at all cost. This year was the exception!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.