Monday, May 7, 2012

5 Years old... tear

Oh my where does time go?  Josiah is five...
He's turned out to be such an awesome kid (ask me 5 or 3 years ago, I wouldn't have been so sure).
We had a great day/week celebrating the little man.

At G Star's house to celebrate the May birthdays.

 Grant told me a needed to bake a cake, but instead I created a "fancy" donut plate since I was working in the evening.  
 We surprised him with a nintendo 3ds.  He had been saving his money to buy one.  
It was great except he is a horrible gift receiver.  A few days later he told me he didn't want the ds and wanted a dirt bike.  
He had a nice tasty lunch at Frosty boy.
(note: cora sleeping in van)

We also celebrated down at the French lick water park, but I couldn't find my camera at the time :( 
of course I found it at the bottom of the pool bag when I got home.

Happy Birthday Day Josiah Ryan!

No comments: