Thursday, May 10, 2012

30

It's official, my mama's baby is 30!
We had a great time celebrating.  Low Key, just the way I like it.

We started out the day at 6:15am in a hotel room trying to keep the kids quiet until 8:00 when breakfast was ready.  The one thing I wanted on my birthday was to sleep in. can't always get what you want. Then we went to the waterpark (good time), drove home with the van on verge of breaking down, and then out to dinner.  Just the way I had planned the day.  

Getting older, so far, has not bothered me one bit.  I can honestly say life just keeps getting better and I'm looking forward to the next 10 years!  The 20's were so busy with: marriage, new jobs, deployment, babies, and new house. I'm just ready to sit back and enjoy the ride.  

The Best thing I can now say is that I've been with Grant for half of my life!
I love that guy!
 Jess and Amanda 
We enjoyed a great dinner at Mesh on Mass.

 Dustin and Ryan
Ryan's 30th was on the 6th.


No comments: