Thursday, May 24, 2012

ready to swim



One morning Cora came out wearing almost all of my swimsuits.  
She just melts my heart.



 Lillian was very proud of herself for "dressing" Cora.

Judy and Roger invited us over one evening so that my kids could be her audience for her harp performance.   She played a really cute musical of the story of Noah complete with Roger singing.

They are such blessings in our lives.  Roger and Judy are Eric's parents, Grant's friend.
oh, and they cook awesome food.  Even their chicken fingers were so tasty!

3 comments:

The Oliver Family said...

Looks like Cora is ready for the pool and water park in Gatlinburg!!

Jessica said...

Heck yeah, We are ready!

Weewa said...

The girls are so cute !! I didn't realize Judy played the harp. I would love to see and hear her play. Such a beautiful instrument. I guess I will get my in heaven ;)