Friday, May 13, 2011

Photos worth sharing

Some random ones I had flagged in iphoto.

Story:  This morning Josiah went out to the van in the garage to look for the ipod.  Later he said, "I peed on the van tire."  Obviously he was proud of himself even though that was what we had taught him do when he was 2.  Not as special now.  I went out to the garage to see if he was telling the truth or a story.  Yep a puddle/river of pee right in the middle of my garage.  

Josiah has been very imaginative lately.  He has a friend named "Mr. Fly" It's a fly that lives in our house.  He had a rock that was his friend named "Clover".  Clover is MIA.
The other day he was sitting in the booster in the very back of the van when his seatbelt was undone.  I asked why he undid his belt.  Reason: A bee flew in the window and unbuckled it. 

 Don't know how appropriate these are to share, but they are awful cute.


 He found our sporting goods cabinet.

 She found the lipstick in my car.
 I love this little one so much!
 As many of you know Anna and I spend many of our days "shopping".  Here's an insiders look at our clown car.  Unfortunately with the twins coming we'll have to split up our rides....or get a passenger van.
 My fascinator for the Royal wedding.
Trying out a new moby hold.  

Have a great week.  I'll have some new pictures to post soon.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

That lipstick picture reminds me of someone else! ;-)

Your kids crack me up!

Anonymous said...

I just saw these and the one of Lillian are hilarious...she is such a beast. xo