Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Girls' evening in

 The other night Josiah went golfing with Daddy and Eric.  That meant it was just the girls!!!  

 Lillian is becoming much more motherly these days.  She wants to hold Cora,soothe her, burp her, and feed her.   
 So the best investment for our house has been our pool cover.  Case in point.  
She managed to jot over onto it 2 times that night.  I was sitting at the patio table.  She's just gotten so fast and I'm not used to it yet.

 Lillian has been looking forward to painting herself her pottery since she got her Easter basket.   
 Well my little artist LOVES to draw on herself.  I know that someday she will be the first one to get a tattoo.  or maybe become a tattoo artist.  We'll see....

 I can look at her all day.  She is my cutie pie!
 Currently my screensaver.  I love my Lillian with her envious eyelashes.

 This is just one of those photos that captures the essence of Lillian.

Cora is everywhere now.  
We had her two check ups this past week.  
She is now a little over 15lbs and 26 1/2 inches long

Pulmonologist = still sounds rattly, pretty sure it's still reflux, wanna see her back in 3 months
G.I. doc= still reflux, put her on nutramigen (insurance will no longer cover her formula) wanna see her in 4 months


Rant: If I qualified for WIC I wouldn't be paying for private insurance! I HATE insurance companies.  I think all the jokes of hell and lawyers should definitely be switched to insurance companies. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lillian..Such adorable grand daughters !! Opposite as night and day (at least for now). Too precious for words. xoxo

Jenn (GH) said...

Oh my goodness those pics are so cute. Esp love the screensaver one and the one with Cora peeking around the corner! Awwwww!