Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Month of May

There's many things I like about May besides being my birthday month, Jojo's, and Mother's day.
The weather gets warm...and cold....and hot.... but on the mild mornings I love going on walks with the kids.   I wish Josiah would hurry up and learn to ride his bike.  It would help the walks out tremendously.  That all hinges on getting his backed-over-by the car bike straightened out.




 I don't think it can be stated enough about these two.  They love. each. other.
All morning they have been playing dinos, cars, and legos together.
 Bathtime only gets more fun!
 Cuz Eddie stopped by from Brown County.  Since his momma was running the mini.  He wasn't quite sure what to think of Cora.
 May is also the time for the airshow.  We hiked it up 140 ft on top of the water tower to watch the show.  It was pretty cool because it was raining all around us.  We kept watching the radar.  It was to the east of us mainly though. 
 Since I'm doing May, Thank you to all the soldiers who gave there lives so that we may live and live freely.  
 I took a long weekend off from family to life to enjoy the sunny skies of Gulf Shores.  Grandma Star and I flew down to stay with Jerri in a beachside Condo.  There Jerri and I went to a 3 day music festival, The Hangout.  It was sooo much fun and relaxing.  Agenda: walks on the beach, sit under an umbrella for a couple hours, listen to some music at the festival, relax/nap, and some more music.  
This is the Biscuit King and the Fun Barn.  It's a place not far from Jerri's house.  It's home of the ugly biscuit.  I think it's been on the food network.  It's a big biscuit filled with egg, sausage, bacon, peppers, and I might be forgetting something.  It's good and only $2.39! 

 It has great "atmosphere" it has couches lining the other walls and a stage for music.  
This is a sign out front of the Biscuit King.  I can't help but finding it so funny.  

Happy Last Day of May.
bring on the summer!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I want to go to the biscuit king!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jess, I had sooo much fun with you. Glad you came. Even though I am still traumitized by the Gulf experience. Love Jerri