Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Easter

  I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Sunday.  We started the day out with early church.  A miracle from the Lord.  Then made the family rounds.  I asked Josiah why we celebrate Easter and He started out saying," Because Jesus died on the Cross and went up to the sky."  The babysitter asked him yesterday about Easter his reply," The Easter bunny brings me candy!"

This picture deserves a post of its own.  They need to quit coming in our bed.  One good night of sleep would be a dream.

 Lillian finding her basket behind the curtain.
 Josiah's was hidden in the play room.

 Grammy with the Grandkids.  

note:  Grant's older brother, Zach and his wife, Catherine are expecting in September!  Can't wait to have a Kissel cousin.
 Jojo can do anything to his baby sister and she loves it.  
 The hunt is on...

 Lillian is into money right now.  I really need to get her a piggy bank.

 I know, she's adorable.
Coloring eggs at June Bug's. 
Those are my cousin's girls: Alyssa, Lexi, and Maddy

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Clearly I fell behind in my blog reading. (I accidentally deleted my google reader but Brent recovered it and I can't read blogs without it.)

Anyway...I so remember sitting around the table at Junebug's decorating eggs and the easter egg hunts that followed!