Monday, April 4, 2011

Random pictures

It's raining cats and dogs so I thought I'd put up some recent photos.  I think I'm actually just avoiding the giant mountain of laundry on my bed behind me....again.

 Josiah fell asleep on Grant.  Probably been about 2 years since that's happened!
Grant really was that excited to cuddle a sleeping Jojo.
This is what I often look like when I go out with the kids.  Yes, I usually get a lot of "looks" and well-meaning comments.
Emily and I went downtown for St. Patti's day parade.  It was fun.  The Canal was SO green.  It was one of the first nice days we've had.  It was a really great day.

Most of you probably have seen these on Facebook.  I wanted to archive them here though.  So someday when we look back Josiah will see what a cool mom he had ;)

 Grant was all business in the range.  
Yes Sir! Sergeant Kissel!
(he really wasn't that bad)
Thanks Jess, for taking the photo that makes me look like an official bad azz!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

You do look bad "azz"! He he!