Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Movie Premier

As many of you know, Josiah has had a slight interest in Disney Cars.  The other day we I lined them up to take pictures.  He loves to watch movies of other people cars on Youtube so I thought I'd make our own.  I know, so now I'm the slightly weird and a little obsessed one. I waited until he laid down for a nap so I could arrange them the way I wanted to.  Sometimes I divide his cars up and put them away because 1. he makes a mess of them and 2. it kills me to think that he might lose one.  RIP Leak Less
Enjoy my OCD




Show the little ones in your lives.  You might be surprised how much they enjoy it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome job !!!!!! xoxo Mom

Anonymous said...

Jess, you are crazy and a genius at the same time. Now, has the car collection surpassed the Barbie Doll collection you had???? I think you love the cars more than JoJo. Kudos to all who have contributed to the collection...especially you, Mama.
Love Grammy..

Jessica said...

Grammy, I still don't think Jojo's cars have got anything on the Barbies! Good thing about the cars is that they don't take up as much space and the initial "investment"is much lower :) Some Barbies are boxed up in our barn and the rest are still at my mom's house...sorry mom!