Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kiddos

Good Day Friend.  I thought I'd share a variety of pictures from this past week.

Christine took this picture this week.  Probably the best picture of Lillian yet.  She's smiling, her eyes are open, and her hair's not a complete mess.  This is what she looks like during her sweet moments.


 Josiah still loves to hold Cora.  This morning they were holding her and asked for their picture to be taken.

If you look closely you'll notice something...times up.  Her mouth is taped shut.  She was walking around with her pouty bottom lip sticking out. So Grant put tape on it to hold it in.  She looks miserable, but this is just her mastering her degree in drama.  She actually wanted it left on for awhile.



I guess there's a reason why there's buckles on seats.  I was in the bathroom sort-of-potty training with Lillian. She is scared to sit on top of the big toilet by herself.  So I had to choose between checking on the baby or sit with Lil for a minute.  I chose not to let go of my toddler's hands so she wouldn't be forever traumatized by me abandoning her (or to scare her from ever using the toilet).  I thought Cora was being really quiet and figured she fell asleep.  Well...she did, in the what looked like the most uncomfortable position possible.  Yes, her body is hanging off the chair, and no, her face is not buried in the fabric.

 Here she is comfortably readjusted where she continued to sleep peacefully for a long time. 
The End



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is something about your blog site that makes me nervous...should I ask questions or just accept these pictures as a "normal" family...lol xoxox Mom

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Lillian. It looks like her hair has really grown.