Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Potluck of Pics

We went to the museum while Grammy was home back in May.  The kids had a fun time!  We actually spent some time in the Barbie exhibit.  I hadn't really ever taken them in there before.  Lillian liked walking down the runway.  While Josiah like mixing the music on the turntable.




The kids spend most of their time together now.  Good or bad?  I don't know.  
Take note that they both have their me-me's with them.  Ever since they figured out how to get up there. I keep finding both of them up there.  Lillian pulls out the drawers and climbs up.  Josiah says it's his baby bed.



Josiah really loves to be helpful.  Lillian just likes to do whatever he's doing.
They are figuring out where Weewa can drill a hole.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Can't wait for you guys to visit!