Saturday, August 14, 2010

Colliers and Eddie


I wish I had better pictures of the Colliers. (my mom has good ones)  We had so much fun while they were visiting from Colorado.  They came over swimming one day.  It was crazy hot out.   It was a fun few days with the cousins getting to play with each other.  I get nostalgic thinking of when all of my cousins and I played all the time.   Josiah's really starting to get into all his cousins.


Hope (4) and Dove (2 1/2) are two adorably cute girls!  I only wish I had a picture of their faces.
Aunt Karen playing with Lillian.  She loved that Karen sang non stop to her.
Josiah spraying the cold water on Josh.  Josh's wife, Christina, is preggo and due just a few weeks before me with a little boy named Enoch.


Baby Eddie!!!  He is so cute and Josiah loves to hold him.  It made me feel a lot better about bringing our baby home.
They love Uncle Danny's Jeep!  Especially where they live in Brown County and car seat laws are out the window.

No comments: