Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fort Wayne Zoo

In June Grant had his 2nd day off from work since March.  He wanted to take full advantage of it and take the kids to the zoo.  So we decided to head up to the Fort Wayne Children's zoo.  It is such a fun zoo!  I like to compare it as the state museum is like the indy zoo as the Children's museum is like the Ft Wayne zoo.  It was a very full and hot day, but luckily there was a lot of shade.  There's lots of picture in this post.

We had this taken on our way out (tired) and I was happy with how well it turned out

Lillian was into the croc...jojo....well not so much

Very excited to ride the train



The goats went crazy licking Grant.



He actually liked brushing the goats

Lillian was in heaven.



They cooled down in the water area.  I even brought swimsuits that I didn't get a chance to put on them.

There was a drain nearby in the middle of the common area for the water to go into.  I look over from digging their extra clothes out of the stroller to see Josiah with his pants down standing over the drain getting ready to pee.  I tried to play it off as he was taking his pants off so I could change him. :)

Boat ride through the jungle

Lillian was totally relaxed and loving all the time with her Daddy.

On the skyway.  Josiah was fascinated by how it worked.  He wanted to know all about the cable, pulleys,  and motor.



That's all for now.

I found a bunch of pictures on my camera that hadn't been downloaded for a while so there will probably be a bunch of post this next week to get caught up a bit.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

How fun! Hilarious about Jojo and the drain! ha ha ha!!! Lillian looks so cute with the mini-tails.

We are going to the fair next week I can't wait to see the goats!!! My favorite!

trisha said...

Looks like a great zoo! Too bad we moved over 2 hours farther from it. Too funny about jojo. can't blame him for thinking to do that. haha! ;)