Saturday, April 3, 2010

Piggy Tails

I finally put Lillian's hair in piggys! Her hair is still growing in uneven so I had to put it into 3 tails.  She looked so much cuter than I expected and she didn't try to take them out once!  That's partly why I've waited so long.  She always rips her barrettes out in two seconds.  Anyway, I'm a hairdresser that can say I've finally tried to fix my daughters hair (It only took me a year and a half).  You know, because clients think that I must sit at home all day fixing/playing with Lil's hair.  



So I'm showing this picture somewhat as a warning for everyone.   Josiah gets a reaction to sunscreens and/or tomato products.  I'm trying to figure out which ones he can use.  As far as the tomatoes go it mainly causes burn/hive/rash looking things on his cheeks.  So just wipe his face often and clean up asap.   I have one sunscreen I know he doesn't react to, but I may not always remember to bring it.  So far we've had reactions to AD-ONE and Waterbabies.  I'm trying to keep a running list.  It never really bothers him and in this picture the coloring is enhanced so you can see it. enough of that.
Lillian and Jojo wearing their helmets walking around the yard.  Lillian didn't last too long.  It was slightly too top heavy for her.  Then they got on the Gator and drove all around our and the neighbors yard.  It was so cute.  I'll get some pictures of it soon.  Josiah liked to watch the wheels turn so I had to remind him to watch where he's going.  It was the first time that he really steered it all by himself somewhat safely.  Lillian thought it was awesome just to ride around.

So I was super excited to see my Liverwort in bloom.  Since I had my camera with me I thought I'd snap a few while my children ran wild.  For anyone that doesn't look at pictures that don't have people in them this isn't for you.

The bottom two are my "Avatar at Night" photos. 
I wish I could be on a planet where the flowers glowed at night.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I want to live on a planet where the flowers glow too!!

Cute pix as always!!