Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Baby's First Picture

We finally had our first Dr. appointment yesterday.   It was a fun appointment.  Grant was rushing to get there since the Dr is normally very prompt. Of course, he ends up getting a speeding ticket only for the Doc to be running over an hour late.  Then Grant had to leave to get to work so he didn't even get to go in with me!  I was bummed.  Dr. T couldn't find the heartbeat (happened with jojo also) so we were able to get this cute little picture.  Yep, I got to see the heart beating instead.  I was surprised at how developed  the baby already is.  The baby was flipping all around and throwing it's arms up.
You can see the arms are up by it's head.  

Questions
due date? October 21
finding out gender? No, not until the baby is born
Do we want a specific sex? Grant would like a boy, I'd prefer a boy, but would love to dress 2 little girls alike.
morning sickness? very minimal, and no vomiting, yeah
Names?  We have a boy's name and are still taking suggestions for a girl.  Feel free to suggest under comments.
Did we plan for this one?  Yes and people do ask this all the time
Are we going to have more?  This will be our last
Am I going to lose my mind? Probably

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can tell it's cute already! Can hardly wait for another Baby Kiss
Christine

Jenn said...

"Jenn" or "Jennica"