Saturday, March 27, 2010

Wrapping up March



Josiah wanted to eat his eggs with his race car, super-hero helmet on.  He never ceases to make me laugh.  Let me say though, wearing it made breakfast some serious business. He needed to eat super fast to be big and strong.



While I was cleaning Lillian room she found a new fun place to play.  I was surprised that she even fit.  She loves to hide and try to fit into tight places.  I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree.






Grant and I went out to a nice dinner at St. Elmo's thursday night.   I felt old because I made the reservations at 5:30 (when the kids like to eat), we arrived early, and were finished around 6:30.  Then I  said, "I liked eating early. It wasn't loud and we received our food quickly."  So much for the long, late romantic dinners.    Thanks Zach and Catherine.

Lillian was quick to say,"Cheese" when I got the camera out to take pictures of Jojo eating eggs.  The mark on her nose has been her biggest facial accident.  She hit her nose on a concrete step.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Ha!! Those pictures made me really LOL!! Ha!!! That helmet is hilarious!!! Lily looks so cute in the oven. Yeeesh...that's a weird sentence out of context.