Monday, March 22, 2010

My big babies


The other day I realized I hadn't taken any pictures of the kids recently.  So I found my camera, which was on top of the refrigerator.  Lillian is starting to get into her baby dolls more.  Her favorite thing to do is cover and uncover them a million times with a blanket or dish towel. She also loves to put the doll or anything in the stroller, put her purse on her shoulder, push the stroller around while saying, "BYE, SEE YA"







I had to try to get a picture of these pajamas.  They have band-aids on them and say "Chicks dig Scars"  I just thought they were so cute.  Take note of the bottle in the background in mid air.
Also on this morning (it was a warm one) I looked outside from my bedroom and Josiah had put his boots on, went out the back door and was out there swinging his golf club. 

They do play together sometimes.

These were his guns.  "I'm gonna shoot you."


No comments: