Sunday, March 14, 2010

June Bug at the zoo


We went to the zoo last week with June Bug aka Grandma Webb.  It was nice weather, 60 with overcast.  Great for the animals.  Lillian was definitely more into it.  She loves animals!  From the time she was really little she's just loved watching and touching them.  


She kept saying giraffe.  She's adding a few more words to her vocabulary, but this was a pretty big one for her.  It was so cute.  She loved watching them.

Josiah loved the playground.  He just took off and was all up and down there.  He went down all of the big slides by himself.  Even with me not around!  That's big stuff for him.  Just last month I had to climb up the McD's playplace to carry him down because he wouldn't go through the tunnel or down the slide to come down.  Now Lillian on the other hand,  I was looking for her and could hear her making her screeching noise.  I could tell it was coming from the top of the big tunnel slide so I walked around to see her at the top of the slide.  Then I just had to walk back around to the front because she went down it all by herself.  fearless. 

This is June bug flat on her booty.  She didn't know Josiah was behind her when she backed up.  It was so funny.  Jojo was slightly startled, but then saw her laughing.  Being the great granddaughter I am instead of helping the old lady up I just grabbed my camera. :)  Then I offered her a hand.  
I fell in love with these little Meerkats!  Jenn I thought you'd like this picture.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh man...forget your cute kids...you got MEERKATS. Man on man I love those little critters!!!

Sounds like a fun day. Wish I could have been there with ya!

Wanda said...

Only Junebug could fall and not break any bones...then laugh about it !! cute pics :)