Monday, June 22, 2009

Amanda's Magic

Another Birthday wouldn't be complete without a photo session with our beloved Amanda. Josiah held up fairly well. She sure did capture our little two year old boy. I dressed in him in this cute classic outfit that my sister had her boys pictures taken in. When we got home he had a rash all over his body and a 102 temp. I think he's allergic to fertilized or something.
I'll let the picture speak for themselves.
If you want to look at his whole collection go to Amandaelpersphotography.com ...portfolio...clients...password: Kissel Thank you Amanda!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Im so sorry he had a fever and rash!! I feel terrible. Glad he is doing better now!


love photography your kids! they are adorable!

Amanda said...

oops, should say photographing... =)