Monday, June 8, 2009

Boating on Brookville

Last Monday the kids and I drove down to Brookville to go boating with Weewaw and Papaw. I don't know if I've mentioned this to anyone, but the kids have been driving me crazy lately. :) We definately needed a change of scenery so I thought we'd drive down there, boat a little while then come home. Well, we had such a great time we stayed all day. Josiah fed some ducks, Lillian played in a bowl of water, I read a magazine, and we all took some goooood naps. It was so much fun. It'll be fun when the water gets warmer to take the kids swimming in a lake. Weewaw with the kids. Lillian didn't stay in her suit long because she'd fall over backwards in it when trying to sit up and couldn't lean forward to crawl. It was quite constricting.
His little butt looked so cute.
Jojo loved driving.
Lillian thought it was fun too.
It was a two thumbs up day!
Thanks W & P.

1 comment:

Wanda said...

We had so much fun. Can't wait to take them to the beach at Brookville.