Monday, February 23, 2009

Play-Doh ...Uh-Oh

Since Josiah has been a royal pain in the *@! the past two days my mom suggested I get some Play-doh for him. It seemed like a great idea. So while I was making our meals for the week he was playing with it at the table (only at the table) while sister played quitely in her excersaucer in the kitchen with me. I finished up and thought I would vacuum while they were being good. I checked on them mid-house and there was Lillian having a good ole time eating the blue goo. I wasn't there to witness it, but it's safe to assume that Jojo chucked it from the table onto her table. I swear I can't trust that little booger even for a minute. On a side note I had to actually unscrew and take apart our dvd player this morning because he was messing with it and got a dvd lost in it. I probably would've left it if it hadn't been the library's. I don't know if I'll ever get upset with this face. This is a tractor I helped with. He was making tractors, of course, and motorcycles, one of his new obsessions.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Oh Jess! This is too funny! I hope he isn't bieng a pain because of the cold! :(