Sunday, February 15, 2009

Helmet head

Lillian decided to start rolling from her belly to back now. She's being going the opposite for about a month now. She isn't very graceful though. She just kind of thumps head on the ground.
Jojo loves sharing his helmet with Lillian. Believe it or not she didn't even make a peep during all of this. She tolerates her big brother very well.
We had a wonderful Valentine's day. Grant and Dustin, took Jess and I out for a great evening. We had dinner at Bazbeaux's, then went to Circus Solieus (?), and finally desert at the South Bend Chocolate Factory. It was fabulous. I've been online today looking for trapeze classes. It's been added to my to do list. I figured it falls under my "ways to fly" category. If anyone ever get the chance to see the show I would HIGHLY recommend it. Have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Awww she's so cute!! I love the pictures of Jojo putting the helmet on her!

I'm glad to hear you had fun on Friday. Next time you come out to visit me with can do this!

http://losangeles.trapezeschool.com/

I met a girl who did it and she said it was super fun!!