Sunday, February 22, 2009

Carrots...anyone?

We've had a fun and busy week. On Monday we went to Elias's house to play. Wednseday we went to storytime at the Library and to play at the gymnastics place. Thursday they went to Aunt Christine's to play while mommy went to the movies. Friday Aunt Sheila watched them at our house. Then we had family night at Sam's club. We had two pretzels with nacho cheese, a nice cherry coke, and lots of samples. Finally on Saturday Daddy took them down to the bike shop with him.
Jojo was being too quite so I went and checked on him in Sister's room. He was laying under a pile of clothes I had stacked under the table. I guess that's his idea of quite time. He's pretty rough looking. His face is terribly chapped (happened last year also), his hair is almost at it's limits (2 more months to go for first haircut), and he has a miscellaneous scratch on his face (as always). He wanted in on the action himself... literally. Lillian ate carrots for the first time last night. I think she did better with those than with the rice cereal. So far she hasn't been much of a fan of eating. I'm waiting for the cute chubby cheeks to start turning orange now.
This is the most I've ever seen her extend her neck. I always just thought she didn't have one.

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Reminds me of one of your baby pictures.....