Sunday, March 1, 2009

You can have your cake batter... and eat it too!

We made a birthday cake for Babysitter Hannah. It was Jojo's first time licking a beater. I must say he did enjoy it. I tried to make this collage but it came out a little grainy. He went into his room matter-of-factly and came out with his horse and put right in front of the oven. He climbed up on it so that he reach the cupcakes. He never ceases to amuse/ amaze me.
Notice Lillian's tongue licking her lips. He was making sure she saw that he had the goodies.I was making him stay in the kitchen with the batter. This is when he almost got to the living room with the spatula. So close... On the warm day we went outside to play. My mom got this slightly ridiculous but cute outfit a long time ago. Before she had any girl grandchildren. It kept Lillian nice and warm. She's really starting to push herself up tall. I love how big her eyes look in this picture. Nevermind the snot and fuzz coming out of her nose. I bet you wouldn't have even noticed.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

they are adorable! love your kids!

Jenn said...

slightly ridiculous??? :)