Sunday, February 12, 2012

The new Clabber Girl

 Cora's busy, but not too mischievous.   The one place she can't stay away from though is my baking cabinet.  I have a safety lock, but after 3 kids it doesn't do a great job anymore.  Maybe I'll replace it after I quit wasting time on the computer today.


It's hard to actually see how big the explosion was.
 We've definitely been taking advantage of the warm weather.
I don't think I will ever tire of taking pictures of the kids laying with their daddy.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Weewa said...

That is such a cute picture of Cora !! The lipstick all over the face isn't to far away. :)

Emily said...

Did you rearrange your family room? Cora is adorable!

Jessica said...

Why yes we did Emily. It's not my favorite arrangement, but it just needed changed for awhile. Can't wait to see you in May!

Jenn said...

Love these pictures!!! My kids would suffocate Brent if they layed (laid?) on him like that now.