Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pre- Halloween events


MASQUERADE
 Our neighbor Jeanne knows how to throw a good party.  She had a "masquerade" halloween party one evening.  I made the mask because she told me we had to wear one.  Of course when we showed up NO ONE had one on.  Oh well, I thought they turned out cute and we had fun making them.




CARVING PUMPKINS
 Grant brought home some great pumpkins for carving one night.  I don't have pictures of the finished products or of Grants awesome Angry Birds pumpkin that last a day before the front caved in :(


VAMPIRE VACATION
 One afternoon we braved(actually didn't realize until we were there) the madness of fall break and headed down to the CM for the Haunted house.  Christine used to take cousin Mark and I each year when I was little so it was fun to see her take my kids!  Grammy and Daddy were also there.  We had a good time.  
note to self: avoid museums on school breaks 

No comments: