Monday, November 1, 2010

Lillian's 1st Haircut

So I finally did it!  I held off as long as I could.  Lillian had her very fist haircut.  She was squirmy and loved making silly faces at herself.  It made her look like a big girl.  Of course I had to fix it in a couple of days to even it out.  She was just too busy during the cut.  She looks so cute and everyone has said how old she looks.  I sure do miss her cute pigtails though.  I'll put them back in soon, but for now it has been kind of nice not having to mess with "The Scraggle."




We've been getting this looks a lot lately.  It's her scary dinosaur.





It's actually shorter than this now and it flips under.
I didn't realize just how tired I looked until I saw these pics.
Josiah went missing during the haircut.  I found him in the bathroom located in the middle of the salon, door wide opened, wiping his bum.

No comments: