Saturday, November 6, 2010

Chili Cook Off

Danny and Erin had a chili cook-off down at their house.  It was a beautiful weekend to go eat chili on their porch in Brown County.  We benefited from the naps on the ride down, getting to spend time with mom, and getting out of the house with Cora.  There were about 9 chilis I think and they were good.  Nathan and Hillary's won.

Danny had little boxes hidden around for the kids to go find. 
Lillian with her box 
You tell it was a good time from just looking at this picture :)
Hillary holding Cora (6 days old) 
They just found out they are having a baby boy.

She literally was going around and eating any candy she could find. 
All the kids playing on the "hill"

 Josiah was scared of the hill last year

Lillian wanted to be a baby too.  Cora is on my chest wrapped up in her moby.  The moby wrap has been wonderful with her.

Danny with Eddie... Cora and I
Danny and I were born 1 month apart and the kids are 3 months.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

How fun!! I wish we could have been there!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of all the kids on the hill. It was a fun time. Mom xo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. Wouldn't it be awesome if Cora and Eddie remained as close as you and I have? See you on Thanksgiving.
Danny