Monday, November 22, 2010

Amanda's gift


I am so excited for everyone to take a peak at Amanda's wonderful talent once again.  She took maternity photos, family photos, and Cora's newborn photos.  I can't say enough how much I love her amazing eye for capturing our family the way we are.  Her art freezes us for a special moment the way I want to remember our family forever.  Enjoy the slideshow.  She put all three sessions together so it takes a few minutes.  

www.amandaelpersphotography.com
portraits...clients...password...cora


Thank you Amanda you are such a blessing!  For anyone else that appreciates Amanda taking our pictures as much as I do leave a little "love" down in the comments (she does read this :) or let us know which ones you really enjoyed.

3 comments:

Beth Bonham said...

I can't figure out where to start the slideshow but the pictures I've seen so far are precious. I am always amazed by Amanda's recurring talent in photographing anyone who gets in front of her lens! My family has been blessed to have her do pictures for us in the past and I can't wait for more!

Jenn said...

Amanda certainly is a wonderful photographer. I wish she could take pictures of my family. Every picture is stunning.

Anonymous said...

Amanda is such an awesome photographer !!! The proof is in the pictures. So so hard to pick my favorite... Mom :)