Monday, October 11, 2010

Work or play

 I had the kids dressed up for pictures at the salon.  They weren't cooperating there so I just told the photographer not to worry about it and then I brought them to Weewa's.  We had a super fun day taking some pictures and then literally playing and "working".

 I was sooo bummed.  My camera settings were wrong and so I think what could've been the best pictures they've had together didn't quite turn out.

 making pouty bubbles

 My lovies!
One of the best feelings in the whole world!

 I love this silly girl.  She was pushing on my face and just being rotten.
 I saw this pink chair in mom's barn and had to take advantage.


 No, that isn't Crocodile Dundee... it's Pawpa!
 Lillian loved the skid steer.  She rode for quite a while.
It took Jojo a long time to warm up to the thought of even getting on the thing.
He thinks everything is cooler from a distance.
walking through the "Jungle" as Josiah calls it.







She mimicked every move Pawpa made.  So cute.  Have I ever mentioned how much she loves him?  Some how she missed the full blown "Weewa Effect"  and is under "Pawpa's spell"







3 comments:

Pinkzcalla said...

We've been looking at these precious pictures. They are really special !!!!

Love, Grandma and GG

Jenn said...

They could be twins...they look so close in age!

Anonymous said...

Hold on now...the Weewa effect....mmm...I still have time !!! Mom xo