Thursday, October 7, 2010

Coming back for more?

So this cat's name is Sam.  Sam has been such a good and patient kitty.  Many times I wonder if he was dropped on his head as a baby.  He's been visiting us about once a day or two.  He is soooo sweet.  He purrs even when he is being held only by his neck, under the bed covers, or in jumpball position between the kids.  

"Life is good while....
 watching toons with the kids
 taking a high speed "stroll"
 nuzzled  by Jojo
or lounging on the countertop."

(my favorite picture.   I really questioned his mental state when I saw this taking place)

I'm trying to get these posts in while I have time and before I have a new subject to post on.  Speaking of as of Oct 5.  I was 2cm dilated and 50% effaced.  We are headed off to Jacob and Emily's wedding this weekend.  We aren't very worried though.  I was progressed early with the other kids and they were on time and late.  Wednesday was my last day of work and I felt like a kid going on Christmas break.  Hopefully I'll get some one on one time with the kids before #3.  Also, still taking suggestions for girl names.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

"jennica"

I want that kitty.

Anonymous said...

I have several suggestions.
I love the name Lucie or Lucy.
Julia
Lena
Mattie
Audry (John's grandma was Audry Kissel)
Eugenia