Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Word to your cuz


Since I've been off of work I've been trying to get around to a few things that we don't normally get to do that are fun for the kids.  So we headed down to Brown County on a perfect fall day.  The kids and I had lunch with Danny.  Then we headed over to Michael and Jenni's.  Josiah loves playing with Eli.  It's fun because he doesn't have really many boys to play with and they play well together.  Erin and Eddy were able to come over and hang out too.  I was able to hold the little cutester for a while.

 Cody, Lillian, Josiah, Eddy, Eli
 watching Tom and Jerry
 Giving good bye hugs



It was a beautiful fall day.  As the rain front rolled in the leaves were blowing like crazy and the way they were coming off the trees were magical.  The light specks are all the leaves. 


In the next 3 sets of pictures I took mom's card and uploaded some of the 777 pictures off of her camera. Anna and I call her Paparazzi because she takes such an obscene amount of pictures.  Only to never do anything with them.  She takes wonderful pictures!  Someday I'm going to go and get the 2000 pictures of my kids and print off  some shots.


My only cousin on the Reilly side, Mark, married Bren this July.  They had an absolutely gorgeous wedding!  So now there's one more cousin and hopefully more little cousins will follow :)

 Daniel & Nicole, Grant, Jessica, Mark, Bren, Anna, Jeff, Darby & David
(Daniel and David are Mark's 2 other cousins)
Beautiful! 
Mark and Christine

Such a cute picture of Mark and Grandpa George.

At the end of July the Collier family came to visit from Colorado.  It was so fun to have family around.  I did blog about this back in July, but here's the picture that Paparazzi was able to capture.

Congratulations to the Collier family as they just welcomed a little brother, Enoch, on Oct. 12th.

Lillian, Josiah, Dove, Sophia, Jensen, Hope






Weewa watched the kids while Anna took me to get my car the other day and, once again, she took some super cute pictures.  I was lucky to get my hands on this set the day they were taken.




It seems like in no time they will all be the same size

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a nice selection of pictures. The one with the leaves is amazing !!Good job paparazzi Jr.
All the kids are soooo cute!!! Mom

Jenn said...

Love those pictures. The one of the storm is super cool. I miss the midwestern storms.