Saturday, May 8, 2010

My biggest baby is 3!

We've been celebrating Josiah's B-day since Apr 23 and have his last celebration this weekend.  It's been a fun year.  He's been so excited and tells you that his birthday is May 2nd.  He's been talking about what he's wanted since January.  The most constant was a Spiderman dirt bike.  I find it so funny because we have never watched Spiderman and I don't even know if it's a cartoon that's still on tv.  So we got the next best thing and got him a spiderman bicycle.  He doesn't know how to ride a bike, but we figured this would be the summer he would learn.  
The past three years have been so fun and wonderful.  I never expected to have a child like Josiah, but then again I don't know if anyone ever really gets what they expect.  He makes me laugh everyday, smile everyday, yell everyday, and love everyday.   Just as the last three years I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for you. 






1 comment:

Jenn said...

I can't wait to see what Jojo is like at 13!!!

He has been a blessing in my life too. If only I could see him more. :-(

xoxo