Monday, May 17, 2010

Kids just wanna have fun

The crazies have been keeping my busy lately.  We've been loving all the nice weather, but it still hasn't kept us from being wild inside.  Few updates:  Lillian has been telling us when she poos and pees for a few months, but now she's showing a little interest in the toilet.  She has started counting to 3 and is enjoying trying to sing.  I thought she would never talk, but her vocabulary is definitely coming in all at once.  She is very mischievous and sneaky.  I feel like I'm calling her "Willy" more and more often.  One because the name Lillian doesn't seem to fit her at this time in her life and two she is a "slick willy."
Josiah has been such a mama's boy lately.  He loves only me and I'm his only friend.  I try to explain that he can have lots of friends and love lots of people (starting with daddy would be nice).  He is doing awesome with his letter recognition.  We will be in the middle of something and he'll just blurt out "there's a J" and sure enough it'll be around.  On his little computer he got for his birthday he often gets 10 out of 10 for matching his letters.  As always, he does things on his own time.

This was one day when she just wanted to sit on it.  Two days ago though she peed in it 3 times though. I'm not try to potty train right now, but how can I tell her no when she ask.  Her reward for peeing in the potty is simply getting to wipe with toilet paper.  She's always been easy to please. :)

Beware!!!  Lillian loves ink pens.  When I say love I mean she loves to run as quickly and quietly as she can and draw on everything she can before you catch her.  This was a good day because it was only on herself.  I have marks of my artists on many walls and most pieces of furniture.  I found hand sanitizer takes pen off of microfiber the best.  

Jojo saw what fun she had and had to try it himself or he just wanted his picture taken also.
I think he realized it kind of hurt to draw on your own tummy. Look at how red Lil's skin is.




This is what happened last week while I was blogging.  He found out how to make his own bubbles and be fireman Sam.




I love moments like these.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute potty picture....wiping her bum is her reward..whatever happened to "special treats" Mom xo

Trisha said...

I love these pictures!! Kids just do the darnest things....especially when they aren't mine! :)

Jenn said...

Your kids are so wild! I love it!