Saturday, March 7, 2009

What a week

We have had a long week. Josiah finally got over his sickness, but he made sure to pass it on to Sister. The poor little thing has had such a hard time breathing. Grant also had a horrible ear infection. So lucky me, if you want to call it that, I stayed healthy enough to take care of a recuperating son, a sick daughter and husband. We have been enjoying the warmer weather though. My mom watched Lillian and Jojo while I worked. Then she had Sophia and Josiah spend the night with her that evening so that they could play out together. I must say I think that's on the verge of Sainthood. They loved every minute of it though. He took some where around a 31/2 - 4 hour nap once he got home. We also had a scary accident this week. Josiah pushed back from the table with his feet and toppled the chair over so that his head landed on the sliding door track. I was sick to my stomach and thought the blood was going to start flowing. Instead he a a gnarly knot with a purple line going through it. Like the trooper he is, he only cried for a few minutes and wanted his "me-me". I was afraid to put him down for a nap afterwards. Grant cut this tip on his pacifier this week to try to get rid of it. We said that it was broke and that Sadie ate it (blame it on the dog). Unfortunately, he found another one and has still had one for sleeping everytime. Also, Daddy went outside with Jojo to play golf and over to the neighbors to see all the dirt bikes. That was almost a perfect evening for the little man. Anyway, enough reading. She was so tired she fell asleep in there.
Sophia and Jojo on the ler-ler-ler. translation: four wheeler
Lillian's first time in the big bathtub, by herself, on her tummy.

No comments: