Sunday, April 6, 2008

Here we go...

Hello Family and Friends, Can you believe it? I'm going to try to keep a blog to share all the happenings in our lives. I've never been one to write anything down so this is completely new to me. As many of you know I barely check my email and avoid my computer on most days of the week. My friend Trisha has kept a blog for a couple of years now and even though I talk to her most days of the week, I still love to see the pictures and fun things she posts. So here I am. I thought this might be an easy way to share Josiah and once baby #2 is here I'm sure I'll have less phone time available. I can't get too many phone calls made on my 10 minute drive to work. My goals are to of course share some photos, but I really want to put videos on for everyone that lives too far away to see his craziness in person. If you ever think I've gone too long with out posting just shoot me an email and I'll try to update. I hope this works and that everyone enjoys.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

how fun...I love to check out blogs... sorry to hear Jo was sick! Yuck.

John Kissel said...

Nice site... this is first time I have visited a blog...great way to communicate.

Jenn said...

This blog is different from the one I have on my blogroll. I just found it from Trish's blog. Nice letting me know ;)