Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Lillian's 5th Birthday

Life has settled down a bit, we have a new internet plan, and my Disney posts are done!
Therefore I can catch up on some of the most important events of 2013.

LILLIAN turned 5!

 This little girl is such a blessing in our lives.  As close as she has put me into going in a nuthouse she brings the equal amount of joy.  The older she gets the more interesting and sweet she becomes.
She was excited to turn five and get a cat.  I felt bad for her since we moved in the 2 weeks before her birthday.  However, we made up for it on her day.

 We made it down to TN for a birthday celebration.
Grammy made a cat cake, again, upon Lillian's request.

Then one day we went cat shopping for my little animal lover.
She was in pure heaven and was content on not getting just any cat, but the right cat.
Especially since buying a cat is harder than a gun and we weren't able to bring a cat home with us on that day. I was a little naive apparently.  

I had a lot of pressure because I had told her she could get a cat when she was 5 and when we moved into out new house.  So upon moving to the new house she felt it her duty to inform people and myself that I was a "liar" because I did not get her a cat the day we moved.  

She named her cat Chloe. She has wanted a white cat and has had the name picked out for literally 2 years.  Then we also felt the need to get a second cat, Winnie a.k.a  nut-sac Michael Jordan.  That's another story for another day. Oh, and Winnie is a female for the record.

Family in TN
It always feels so good when we can all get together.

Happy Birthday to my Beautiful Spunky Lillian.  
I can't wait to see what she brings to this earth in the future.
I can only imagine she will leave a fun, loving, and unique imprint!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Sooo cute! I'm so glad you finally stopped "lying" and got her a cat. ;-(

Jenn said...

That was supposed to be a ;-)

christine said...

I am so proud of her, with the way she takes care of her cats. Love the pictures, she has a beautiful face.

Weewa said...

She is just too cute for words, both her looks and personality.