Sunday, December 15, 2013

The kitchen sink

It's not what you think.

After the fun day at Animal Kingdom we rested/played at the pool until dinner.
Since we were on vacation we decided to have ice cream for dinner...only ice cream.

Yes. We are the coolest parents ever.
 We ate at Peaches n cream.  
The ice cream parlor right by the pool at our resort.
 When you order "The kitchen sink" the lights go down, a siren thing/ song goes off, a bright siren light starts flashing, and then the all the servers say something and then the rest of the restaurant responds with "the kitchen sink"  It was a big deal... that I was not expecting!
 4 kinds of ice cream, cake, brownies, orange slices, candy bars, sprinkles, strawberries, bananas, different kinds of syrup, whipped cream, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some things. 
You name it, it was on there! Except, we ordered no nuts.
 Take note it actually looks like a sink.


 We just couldn't quite finish it off.
We made a HUGE dent though.

I tried to recreate the "cruise ship" creations for my kids.

2 comments:

Teresa Smith said...

Oh my gosh that sounds like an amazing day! What a way to finish it off with the kitchen sink. Your kids will always remember that! :)

Weewa said...

I cannot believe the size of that ice cream !! You are the best parents :)