Tuesday, August 20, 2013

1st of 1st

1st Day of 1st Grade

He was ready to go and start his new school.


Hot Wheels back pack.  
He's really into cars right now.
Lillian picked a special outfit for the day.  
Complete with the rolled up pants.


He was a little unsure about going in and I was confused on what to do.
 I drew him a map how to get to his room from the front door.
 So I walked him to the door and he told me to stay there....
...but I followed him, from a distance.
When he arrived at his room he was so proud that he made it there by himself.
He was also a little happy that he saw me too ;)
After the first day the drop offs were a little rough.
I couldn't figure out a smooth way of getting him dropped off.  After the first week people were settling into the "norm" a little more which made it easier for us to figure out what the heck to do.

1 comment:

Weewa said...

Jojo is getting so big....looks like he had a harder time after the first day. Hope all is better now. The pictures of the three together are so cute !!