Monday, July 1, 2013

Wedding bells

Hannah got married!

Hannah started babysitting Josiah when he was 3 months old. 
 I remember Hannah from church when she was about 6.... the same as Josiah now.  
Time goes so quickly. 
 When she asked if my kids would be in her wedding it was an immediate, "Yes"!

It was so hard to get good pictures of the kids.  They weren't into pictures that day.


Breathtakingly gorgeous.
Cole, Hannah's cousin
Addison.
After Hannah graduated from Highschool we were blessed with Addison, Hannah's sister.
My kids are gaga over Addi just as much!
These two girls made my infant rearing years so much easier.  
The Lord had a plan for our lives to come together 15 years ago when they sat in the pew in front of me, all cute in their pink and purple coordinating dresses.

Chilling before the ceremony.

Handy's (Hannah + Andy) wedding was so beautiful and so just... them.
I wish I had pictures of it, but I was busy child wrangling and my camera battery went dead :(

Congratulations to  Hannah and Andy!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Oh my...Josiah looks so grown up and the girls look beautiful.